Without regular air conditioning maintenance, an air conditioner loses about 5% of its original efficiency for each year of operation.
Air Smart Air Conditioning recommend servicing your air conditioner in the Spring, ensuring your air conditioner is running at maximum capacity and energy efficiency BEFORE you need it in the hot summer months.
An unserviced air conditioner means:
- Increased power consumption.
- Loss of cooling and heating capacity.
- Reduction in the life of your air conditioner.
- Increased chance of your air conditioner failing – at the worst possible time!
- Increased possibility of air contamination and health issues
Contact us today to book in a service for your air condition unit, or to find out more about our air conditioning maintenance schedules on the Gold Coast.